Thursday, April 06, 2006

Bedtime


Lydia brought in a handful of snails this afternoon saying, "Look, Mommy, I saved them. These poor babies were out in the rain." Now, I hate snails, but I withheld the scream and found a container to put them out on the back porch. I'm hoping they have all escaped by now.

Grandma sent Ryan a truck today. One of the huge metal dump trucks. He pushed it around all day and is now sleeping with it. We were all stuffed in his little toddler bed for stories, Ryan, the truck, and I.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this blog idea. I keep meaning to email. We are doing great (I am going to finally graduate this May!!!)

Your babies are georgeous. We talk about Lydia whenever we put on one of the dresses/clothes/coats/shoes you sent. Please know all where worn (most of them many, many times). Thanks again.