Monday, June 14, 2010

End of the School Year!

Lydia's 3rd grade class has had a whirlwind of events. As things are still a bit crazy with me finishing up in my classroom and the kids in their last week of school, I'm just going to post some photos.



Battle of the Books winners:




Read Across America winners. Lydia is in the middle


Project Recycle Runway:




I also had the end of the year Drama Production that we put on at my school. It is a lot of work, but the kids and parents love it, so it is well worth it. Ryan is well, but I haven't been able to take pictures of his most recent school events, which have been mostly field trips. So, sorry, no pictures of Ryan this time. He is a slugger in baseball. Catching...not so much his thing, yet.

1 comment:

hapi said...

Hi Jill Ruemke Schmidt, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!