Sunday, February 23, 2014

Happy 2014

I haven't blogged in years, but thought I'd update with a picture. We are all older, wiser, and remain overly dramatic.
 
 
This may be a rotten picture, but you see, I lost my camera two years ago and never replaced it. Now I just use my cell phone which takes bad pictures and I can't really see the screen. This is the sort of mom I've become. We remain very busy and learn everyday, but I no longer take the time to document it. I hope everyone's memories are decent. I know mine isn't, but I can make out the vague cell phone pictures to remind me. I can't post the funny things the kids do anymore because they are growing up and think I already embarrass them enough just by being me. I did get rid of a jacket I was wearing the other day when one of them asked if I was wearing a costume, and later the other asked if it was from the 80's. That is all.

No comments: