Saturday, May 08, 2010

Queen of the Laundry

My mother is queen of many things, but if I had to pick one household thing, this would be it. Here is my mother in her kingdom, or queendom as it may be. Look at this, she even looks like she enjoys it. If you want your clothes to look good, even 15 years later when they are out of style, then my mom is the laundress for you. Everything neat and the same color and size as when you bought it. I do not have the patience to do laundry as well as my mother. I would say I don't have the time, but even when she was much busier than I am, she was still the queen of laundry. I currently have about as many clothes ready to wash as my mom has in this picture. I'll try to force a smile on my face that matches hers and attempt to be princess.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, Jill, I hate to admit it but that is my one and only queendom. It wasn't one I aspired to in my youth, it was just my fate along with five children who were very active. In my next live I intend to be a MOVIE STAR!!!

Unknown said...

I meant life!