Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Big Blogger

It is time again! Vote for anyone but me in the BIG BLOGGER contest. Most importantly, though, enjoy Mark Minnick's performance in the video. What a show.

Visit The Follow Spot to vote!

I've added a post that I wrote a while ago that was put down below recent posts due to the composing date. I gave up in adding pictures to it because it has a freak block. So...if you would like to read about Lydia's Birthday, see below. I will post two little pictures here, not to offend any of the fabulous voters who are looking for more in this blog than pictures of the kids. For those voters, see my tip below.



2 comments:

Krissy Doyle said...

Hi Jill.

We never get tired of seeing pictures of your beautiful children!

Jill Ruemke Schmidt said...

That is so nice! Thank you.