Thursday, March 05, 2009

Happy Birthday, Dad!


Today was my dad's birthday...and I forgot to call. I was working nonstop from morning through a 5:30-8:15 class and he goes to bed at 9pm MS time. I almost called anyway, but thought a better present would be to let him sleep.

So, Happy belated birthday, Dad, who used to purposely change to put on your ugly shirt and insist on driving the old, rusty, party color truck to drive me places. These days, I'd actually ride in the seat instead of on the floor and ask you to come in with me instead of drop me off a block away. Thanks, Gollott and I love you Gollott. I'm still relieved that I finally got the Gollott joke.

2 comments:

Just Jules said...

Just dancing through. I hit "next blog" from my place and ended up here. Thanks for the peek. I am the same way about major projects too. Everything ELSE is done but what should be.

Pistolmom said...

www.freedoms-fight.blogspot.com