Sunday, November 04, 2007

Birthdays

Before I can address Halloween, I must post some birthday pictures. Lydia's 6th was a double party with a friend who has a similar birthday at a Horse ranch. It was great fun.




Ryan's 4th was at everyone's favorite, Chuck E. Cheese. I never let Lydia have her party there, and I gave in with Ryan. It was easy and the kids had a blast, so I'm glad I relented.





Also posted is Lydia's 1st day of 1st Grade. It was a very exciting day. I think the boys have cooties.



I now feel a little caught up. Maybe by Christmas, I'll tell you about Halloween.

4 comments:

Jim Lawson said...

Jill - it doesn't matter how far behind you get, at least your doing it! The family looks great!

Krissy Doyle said...

Your children are just adorable! Glad to hear that everyone is safe in San Diego.

Antonio said...

OMG! I was a HUGE fan of Chuck E. Cheese when I was a kid. My favorite was that animatronic hound dog that they used to have. You would pay a token and it would sing and dance, but the mechanisms insided always made it sound like it was going to fall apart.

BTW Jill, I recently started watching Veronica Mars on DVD. I saw your episode yesterday. And since I was at work at the time, Larry got to see it too. So cool!

Jill Ruemke Schmidt said...

Thank you kind folks for your comments!

Antonio, Ben and Joel are all over Veronica Mars, but I can't remember enough to tell you where to look. I do remember Joel is playing piano on the Christmas episode (I think 1st season).