Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Spring Break!

I am on spring break! YEA! There are so many things on my list to do. I have my BTSA (Beginning Teacher Support) where I have to jump through a gazillion hoops to clear my general education credential, there are the courses at Cal State and my web based portfolio to clear my special education credential, and then my out of control house with crayon on the walls. So far, I have surfed the web, cooked some dinners, spent time with the kids running around, got my hair cut, Lydia's had some playdates, and I've done nothing on my list. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time off, though.


I did buy Ryan goggles the other day in anticipation of swimming weather. He has been wearing them ever since. He gets quite a reaction at stores and other events from kids and adults. He just tells them they are "diving goggles" like that explains everything.


Yesterday, we spent the day chasing and attempting to contain the neighbor's dog who was loose. I put him back in his run twice, I guess hoping that he would decide it was more fun to stay in then escape. then I tried him in our backyard, which he easily escaped. He was not easy to catch, either. Finally we had him in our house. When the neighbors came home, Ryan ran up to them and said, "We don't have a dog, so we had to borrow yours today." Funny.


If you are a reader who calls my cell phone, don't bother. I can't find it.

No comments: