Friday, March 02, 2007

Ryan and Pajama Day


Ryan was crying a few weeks ago because he wanted to wear his Superman pajamas to school. When I brought him to school unhappy, his teacher told him it would be pajama day soon. Since then, Ryan has been talking about wearing pajamas to school "soon." Yesterday, on the way to school as I'm running late he says, "Soon, it will be pajama day." Yikes, today was pajama day! So I called Joel, who was about to leave for the airport, and he kindly ran to school and dropped off Ryan's pajamas. Anyway, all was well, and here is Ryan in his PJs. Not Superman, but pajamas. What is it about pajama day that even a 3 year old gets excited about it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for Lydia. I'm sure that was rough. Those pictures were very cute. Ryan is so cute. I can't wait to see him. Sounds like you guys are doing well. We had fun for Gpa's birthday. Abby just loves Grandpa. She calls him "Gramps" and just wants to follow him everywhere. But I miss you and love you guys so much.