Sunday, January 03, 2010

Happy New Year!

Here are the picture highlights of our year since Ryan's birthday. Our trampoline has added lots of fun and excitement. We don't have to make the kids play in the street as often, we can now have them try to knock their teeth out on the trampoline.

Below is a picture of Ryan's Thanksgiving Pow Wow. The Native American head dresses on Ryan and a friend were supplied by Aunt Connie and Ryan was very excited and proud.


Lydia was Molly in Annie. She was wonderful, of course. I saw the show 4 times. My mom came out and went 3 times, and Joel and Ryan also went multiple times. She had so much fun, and cried when it was over.

We also celebrated Christmas with my Mom, which was wonderful. Joel did a Lifetime movie, Amish Grace. Doesn't he look great with his fellow cast members? He even drove the horse and buggy. I used to love the Lifetime channel. It was a staple for me in the 90's. Ahh, the days of hanging out with a Lifetime movie. Looks like we all have something to look forward to in Amish Grace!


Christmas was very relaxing and fun, too. All of Marguerite's sons (my cousins) and family came out. It was great to see them. Everyone came over Christmas Eve, and then Christmas itself was quiet, peaceful, and glorious. I even took a nap. Lydia was up at 3am, announced to us that Santa came and we had 3 more hours to sleep. Below is a picture of the kids putting out their reindeer food made with oatmeal and glitter.



Any New Year's resolutions? Well, I'm back to getting up at 6:15 instead of 6:30, so I can be on time in the morning. As I watched my gas tank in the car go down to zero, I thought should I resolve to be one of those people who get gas when the light goes on with 25 miles to go? I think not yet. I'll continue to let it go to zero before I get gas. I can even go up to 3 miles after it hits zero. I'll start this year by resolving to not chance those 3 miles and definitely not try 5. I also need to walk our crazy dog more, oh, and floss EVERY day. Well, let's see how it goes! Happy 2010 to everyone!

1 comment:

Antonio said...

That poor cat. lol