Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ryan and the Talent Show

I believe Ryan is our new Simon Cowell. I was watching the talent show auditions with him, and he couldn't help but comment on every number. At first he was loud, and I quickly shushed him and asked him to only say nice things or nothing at all. He couldn't help himself, though, and whispered (thank god) the rest of the comments in my ear. Comments included: That was awful! Way too long. Oh boy, she can't sing. Whoa, what are they doing? He did have nice things to say too, such as: Wow, they can hula hoop and I liked that.

Funny thing, is he was so right with all of them. He doesn't watch American Idol, or any other shows with us where we make comments like this. It is his own thing. I must channel it, or help him to know when it may be appropriate to say these things...like the privacy of your own home!

No comments: