Saturday, May 12, 2007

Mother's Day


I hope that I will be as fine a mother to my children as my mother has been to me. My mother always thought I should be the star...even when I knew I shouldn't be. Holidays are her specialty. No one does Christmas like my Mom. When you go to my Mom's house, you know you will always find plenty of food and lots of love.



Happy Mother's Day, Mom! Sorry for all those years I made you eat cold toast and runny eggs in bed before your coffee on this special day.


Happy Mother's Day to all of the wonderful Moms out there!!!

4 comments:

Karen Taylor said...

Happy Mother's Day! I am really enjoying your blog..love the blog about your trip to disney! The photo of your mom in the red shirt is how I remember her, great to see that picture! I need to update my blog soon! Hope your day was special, mine was. Karen

Antonio said...

That was sweet. Hey Jill! Do you remember the day I didn't bring your mom coffee at the West End?

Jill Ruemke Schmidt said...

Oh, I remember Antonio. Never to be forgotten. Good thing you have so many good qualities to overcome that.

Anonymous said...

Okay so I know this is so late but check out the brunette! Quite the looker!