Thursday, December 28, 2006

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


Oy! It has almost been a month since I last posted. Of course, that is still more recent than my Mother's blog.


We have been very busy with holiday excitement all leading up to a wonderful Christmas spent in Richmond, VA. The Schmidt Clan (although there are truly not many with the last name of Schmidt...) gather yearly at Donna and Tom's

for a delightful celebration. I believe that there were 20 this year.




Not everyone was seated for the photos, and I was eager to eat the delicious meal, so not everyone is pictured...but you can count 20 place settings if you please.
Below is a picture of the kids on the Cousin Joe Monster Couch. As you can see, lots of entertainment.






Thank you very much to the Greens and the family for a very special and happy time. I hope all friends and family had a joyous Christmas Day.
PEACE

No comments: